I thought I would collect some of my blog posts and other writing into one place. You will find writing here about the process of becoming a book author, how to write successful non-fiction, book marketing and creating your author platform. There’s also my blog posts and articles on 3D CAD and Sketchup, and finally some Biblical exposition.
*** WORK IN PROGRESS : This site got destroyed recently. Thanks for your patience ***
Articles are listed in categories below:
Articles about starting off as an author, querying a publisher, writing proposals and developing book contents. Also covered is the important subject of identifying profitable topics to write about.
- New authors: Borrow the bashed up bike
- New authors: Find your voice – but it’s not what you think
- Authoring like the Birmingham roots
Or see all articles in Authoring.
Articles about CAD, SketchUp and Engineering Design and Architecture.
- How to model ANYTHING in SketchUp!
- SketchUp and space stations: the future of CAD?
- Always use sketchy styles to present concept CAD designs
- SketchUp vs Blender: No contest.
- Could SketchUp be a BIM leader?
- Let simplicity rule design
Or see all articles in 3D and CAD.
The Bible is a large and extremely densely packed book. It’s hard to make sense of it and there’s a lot of misinformation on the internet. Find out what the text actually means for yourself.
- Where should we worship God?
- An easy way to tie prophecies together
- Why did King David donate spoils of war to the Temple?
- What did the Cherubim mean in Solomon’s Temple?
Or see all Bible study articles here.
Short Author Bio
Robin de Jongh is a three times published author of non-fiction books and writer of many magazine articles for niche and trade publications. He works in the publishing industry for Manning Publications helping authors to devise and write successful non-fiction books.